High-volume Mine Dewatering
Whitewater specializes in high-volume mine dewatering and water transfer systems. We have a team of experienced personnel that is capable of engineering and executing any project, from simple, single pump setups, to complex, multi-stage, and multi-line automated systems.
- Rental pumps – A large selection of trailer- and skid-mounted diesel and electric horizontal pumps. We also have a wide range of electric submersible pumps.
- Rental hoses, fish screens, valves, reelers, flow meters, fittings, and other accessories.
- Rental generators, light towers, and heaters.
- Fabrication of custom manifolds and fittings.
- Engineering for pump and system layouts.
- Experienced and knowledgeable water technicians to deploy and operate pumps and pipeline systems.
- Field mechanics to perform routine and breakdown maintenance, thereby increasing reliability and minimizing downtime.
- HDPE supply and fusion.
- EDDY slurry pumps sales and rentals.
High-volume Mine Dewatering and Water Transfer Systems
- Open-pit mine dewatering.
- Underground mine dewatering.
- Spring freshet dewatering.
- Recirculation pumping from tailings seepage pond back into tailings storage facility.
- Water supply from natural water sources (rivers, lakes, etc.).
Rental Hoses, Fish screens, Valves, Reelers, Flow Meters, Fittings, and other Accessories
Rental Generators, Light Towers, and Heaters
Fabrication of Custom Manifolds and Fittings
Engineering for Pump and System Layouts
Experienced and Knowledgeable Water Technicians
HDPE Supply and Fusion
EDDY Slurry Pumps